Here’s how you can help:
- Front Steps provides emergency shelter, affordable housing, recuperative medical care, supportive services, and promotes community awareness.
- Salvation Army provides for basic needs, emergency shelter, emergency disaster services, rehabilitation, spiritual needs, and youth services without discrimination.
- Caritas of Austin aims to prevent and end homelessness for people in Greater Austin by providing housing, food, education, employment, resettlement for refugees, and Veterans Assistance.
- Austin ECHO provides dynamic, proactive leadership that engages policy makers and the community to end homelessness.
- Donate to Austin ECHO or the Rehousing Austin Fund.
- Casa Marianella provides emergency shelter, food, and full supportive services to immigrants experiencing homelessness.
- Foundation for Homeless Austin provides meals, limited medical services, family rehousing, and rapid rehousing services for people experiencing homelessness in Austin.
- Lifeworks provides housing, education, workforce development, and counselling to children and families experiencing homelessness.
- Green Doors provides affordable housing, supportive services, meals, and education to people experiencing homelessness.
- Central Texas Food Bank nourishes hungry people and leads the community in the fight against hunger.
- Keep Austin Fed provides nutritious meals to hungry Austinites.
- Meals on Wheels and More provides meals to home-bound Austinites.
- Austin Empty Bowl Project raises funds for Meals on Wheels and More and the Central Texas Food Bank while raising awareness for hunger in Austin.
- Austin Habitat for Humanity builds safe and stable homes for stronger communities in Austin.
- House the Homeless educates and advocates around the issues of ending and preventing homelessness.
- Mobile Loaves & Fishes provides meals, homes, and a community to people who are disabled and chronically homeless.
- Saint Louise House provides housing and essential services to women with children who are experiencing homelessness.
- Sustainable Food Center works to strengthen the local food system and improve access to nutritious, affordable food.
- Farmshare Austin increases food access, teaches new farmers and preserves farmland.